Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pregnant Thoughts

March 10, 2010

I am still in my pajamas and it is almost lunchtime. I NEVER do this! I am always dressed and showered and usually exercised by 9:30 so I feel so lazy but at the same time- why not! I feel sick - oh so sick-. I had a bad nights sleep. I woke up at 2:30 with a pounding headache. This morning I was nauseated and my head was still pounding. So here it is 11:30 and with some ramen noodles and oranges, my stomach is feeling better and my head has stabilized. I debated about seeing the doctor about my headaches but I did some reading on line and figured there is not much they can do for me.

So I am trying not to complain. I want to be positive. I am really happy to be able to have another baby. I really am excited for another blessing to be added to my life- that's really the way I see it.

No comments: