Monday, March 08, 2010

Briellisms

Brielle is in a really cute stage as she learns to talk. She talks a lot and can say anything... of course whether or not I can understand it, is a whole other matter. She has a few really cute phrases she uses all the time that I tried to get her to say on a little video clip. I love the way she says:
*"peanut butter sandwich"
*"but mom" which is always drawn out and dramatic- making me laugh every time - its more like "But MOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM"- just like a teenager- I dont know where she picked it up but hilarious"
* "thats silly" (so funny that she says this all the time- I think she got this one from me)
* "needs batteries" (more like "mees baaaarries" -She says this about ANYTHING that isnt working for her- whether its battery operated or not.

4 comments:

Julie G said...

I was so excited to see that little cutie pie but the video clip didn't work for me...I guess I can wait a couple of weeks to see it in person!

Darci said...

love how it ends with the finger in the nose :) VERY cute...

Jodi said...

What a cutie! I'm surprised really how understandable she is. Now you just need to send her over to teach Lexie how to talk!

Julie G said...

Okay I saw it! Cute!