Monday, April 06, 2009

Making his mother proud...

Here is a school assignment Brayden brought home. He told me they read a story about a purse and they were supposed to make up a story about their own purse or briefcase. And in case you can't read or understand it, here is a translation:
"I have a briefcase. I keep 100 dollars in it. Once I get 1000 dollars I will save it up til I get 15002000 and then I'll give all of my money to the "pores" My briefcase says my name so I know whose it is and my briefcase has sparkles on it."

Isn't he sweet...giving his money to the pores. Makes me so proud...not sure if the sparkles on the briefcase make dad so proud....but it sure is cute!

4 comments:

Grandma Eilie said...

Brayden is already a philanthropist! I am sure when he makes his million he will give it to the "pores". What a cutie!

Grandma Eilie said...

ps That is awesome writing for First Grade! He is doing so great!

Ames said...

Oh, helping the poor! That is so cute!

jlthomas said...

So cute! What a sweetie! Maybe I'll have to get Jacob a sparkly briefcase for Christmas, it must be the new thing!