Monday, April 06, 2009

Conference Weekend

We love conference weekend. It is always such a nice break from life and the world. On Saturday, it was cold and on Sunday it was really cold so it was the perfect weekend to hunker down and spend some time together, listening and learning from the leaders of the church. In between sessions on Saturday, Kevin took Brayden and Makenna to an Easter egg hunt.I hope you all enjoy this picture as much as I do. I can't look at it without laughing- that bunny is just too much! To make it even more hilarious, Brayden was just looking at it over my shoulder and said "If I had those two front teeth, I would look like that bunny" (...what?!!!...not quite sure what he meant by that).

Yes, those are all eggs in the grass.

And look at all the friends they ran into while they were there!

And then on Sunday we continued our tradition of a lovely brunch. We had some good friends over. The kids colored quietly and watched the whole first hour. We were very proud of them.
We hope you all had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

Tenay Jo said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun. What a fun tradition of having friends over for conference and eating brunch. I'm glad all the kids were good for you. Also, your wedding cake looks beautiful. I'm impressed.

jlthomas said...

You have done some serious blogging! I love that Easter bunny, too funny!