Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wedding Cake

Our bishop's daughter got married yesterday and I was lucky enough to be able to make the cake and cupcakes. Kevin was my wonderful assistant. We got our fabulous friends to babysit for us and had a great time. For the nitty gritty on the cake, check out my cake blog www.cakes-etc.blogspot.com
Hmmm- if I look a bit tired in this picture it's because I was indeed a bit tired in this picture!

It was so fun to watch them cut the cake. Aren't they a cute couple.

8 comments:

E-ca said...

You did such a good job on that cake!

jlthomas said...

Beautiful! You're so talented!

Unknown said...

good job miss!! so professional

The Cannon Family said...

Wow, that's an amazing talent! It looks stunning.

Ashlee Marie said...

Great Job!

Grandma Eilie said...

Great work Melissa! I think you are launching a career! And the cakes are fabulous.

Becky J. said...

Gorgeous cake, Melissa! You are uber talented!

Tkent said...

That's awesome, Melissa! You're making me look bad though...Kyson's birthday is coming up and Ty casually suggested I take a cake class at the craft store.