Sunday, December 14, 2014

My Soccer team


About half way through this soccer season, I could see Brielle's enthusiasm waning and her coach seemed not very invested in the team so I just politely offered to take over for him.  He was thrilled to give me the team and said it was an answer to prayer for him.  I have of course no soccer experience but I wanted Brielle to have a good experience so I gave it a try.  With a lot of help from the internet I learned drills and soccer techniques and we muddled our way through the rest of the season.  I started out stressed about it but ended up just loving it.  I loved the girls and the games and watching them improve and enjoy themselves.  It was a great experience.    I sure hope Brielle keeps up with soccer and maybe next season lands herself a coach who both loves the team and knows the game. 
GO DYNAMOS!

No comments: