Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Help Me Choose!



I took Makenna out to take her picture for her baptismal invitations.  She has some non member friends she wants to invite so I thought I would make invitations.  It will be a nice keepsake too.  I cant decide which picture to use though- so please have a look and let me know.  I haven't edited any of them yet cause there are so many so once I narrow it down I can fix the flaws.  I'll probably try to edit out that purple hair ;)  I know there's a lot here... that's why I need help.

#1 (call it reading on steps)

 #2 (future missionary)

#3 (steps of old house looking away)

#4 (steps of old house)

#5 (very similar to #6)

#6

#7 (love that BoM)
edited
#8  (needs lighting work)

 #9

#10 (really naturally happy face)

 #11 (from behind)

#12 (flower background)

#13 (brick)

#14




Feel free to give criticism. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makenna is growing up. Wow she is so beautiful. I like #4 and #7. Great photos Melissa.

Melissa said...

So this is very surprising. My mom voted for #4, my mother in law liked 2 and 4. My sister liked 1,3, and 4 and my friend Melissa liked 7. I was leaning initially to #6. But it seems so far #4 is the common pick.

jlthomas said...

I think they are all beautiful! My favorites are 2, 4, &7. Nice job Melissa!

Jessica said...

my favorites are # 10 and # 13. they are all so great though! i need to start thinking about grace's baptism -- her birthday is in november so it will be here before i know it!

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I'm sure I'm too late to vote, but these are really, really beautiful pictures! I'm very impressed by your photography, and Makenna is such a pretty girl! In my opinion, the pose you choose for the invitation may not be the one you decide to frame for your house. I'm sure it was not easy to choose!