Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Melissa




I had an absolutely wonderful 31st birthday.  I was spoiled in many ways.  My sweet sweet husband surprised me with my favorite village inn crepes for breakfast that he had to wake up at 5:30 to go and pick up.  I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers and Kevin decorated the house with balloons and birthday banners.  After a great workout at the gym, I got a babysitter and went downtown to meet Kevin for lunch and a pedicure.  Then in the evening we had some friends over to enjoy a yummy birthday cake.  Then the next night (Friday) night we went on a triple date with the Thomas' and Owens to a couple of my favorite places- Ingredients and Red Mango.  Yum and Lucky me.  And of course I would be remiss not to mention my camera gift I received early which I am still learning about and very much enjoying!

No comments: