Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Our Family has grown by EIGHT FEET... and two tails!



 I held off as long as I could but finally my excuses ran out and we acquired pet geckos.  Brayden has been saving his money and they are his responsibility entirely.  We were going to get them at the pet store but found a better deal on craigslist so now we have "second hand" lizards and if they dont work out they can always go back on craigslist.  The kids adore them so far.  While they share them all together Makenna has taken a liking to and is responsible for the naming of Peaches and Brayden's gecko is Jimmer.  Both are females.  Here's some pictures of them enjoying their lizards.


2 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

I have never seen those as pets! They hung out all over our house in AZ but they were no where near that size! eeeeek! Don't think I could do it...especially since i have pulled off quite a few geko tails in my days all on accident!!

jlthomas said...

Oh my...I love the names of your geckos. At least one of them.