Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mothers Day

I was a very spoiled mother on Mothers day. It was a terrific day. Kevin got up early with the early risers and made me and Brayden (who's actual Birthday fell on Mothers day this year) a yummy breakfast. Then Kevin had no high council responsibilities so he took Emmitt all of church and even stayed to help in Primary. I was showered with fabulous gifts pictured below. And then the day was topped off with another yummy barbecue dinner. Thank you family- you are the best!

Here's a close up of Makenna's poem she wrote for me. I just love that M is for Momalicious!
I can think of no greater compliment :)

And here is a close up of some of the coupons Makenna gave me... I love how on the coupon for "One bedroom cleaning" she crossed out the room part so it just says "One room cleaning"
Hilarious!

And here's the close up of what Kevin got me- its a cover for my iphone with my name on it.
I LOVE IT!
(some anonymous lady sent him an email suggesting it... thank you anonymous lady!)

1 comment:

Emily Widdison said...

My kids always ask me "when is it kids' day?"
Kids are sure extra sweet on Mother's day and I Love it! I love your gifts too!
p.s. Emmitt is so stinkin cute!