Sunday, December 05, 2010

A First and a Funny


I thought I should record that yesterday December 4th, 2010 Emmitt gave us his first indisputable totally legitimate smile. Sorry no picture yet. I'll work on that.

Yesterday I was calming a fussy Emmitt when Makenna said:
"If I was zero like Emmitt, I would be having the time of my life"

That was ironic and hilarious to me considering just a few days ago she wrote the following Christmas list:
1. Just Dance 2 the Wii game
2. Chixos
3. to be a teenager

Does she want to be zero or a teenager- it seems to her anything would be better than 6 :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Absolutely hilarious!! That is a story you will tell her whole life! :-)

Grandma Eilie said...

Kenna is a deep thinker!

Jessica said...

she is so funny!

Emma and Dan said...

Those first smiles really go a long way toward making exhausted moms feel good. :) He is so cute!