Friday, February 05, 2010

Spring Fever

So judging from the snow accumulating on my driveway, Spring is a long way off BUT when I was walking the aisles of Target yesterday, I felt like it must be Spring outside- they trick me like that every year by bringing it out WAY too early. They have some darn cute stuff right now. I am not usually an impulse buyer but yesterday I could not resist these dresses.... which I justify with the fact that since Makenna is inching her way into a size 6, my days of easily matching these girls are numbered... sad sad sad. I have to take advantage while I still can.

5 comments:

Grandma Eilie said...

Cute girls - cute dresses! I think we should encourage spring to come in any way we can! And if spring dresses do it , then I am all for it! I think I will go shopping.

jlthomas said...

Way cute! Maybe it's a good thing I've been cooped up inside that way I won't be spending any money.

Heather said...

They looked so cute today. I can't believe those are Target dresses! I thought they must have been from Gymboree. Their hair flowers were especially cute!

Darci said...

i was just there today- and i agree! they have way cute stuff. i really want to buy a swimsuit for mia :)

Darci said...

(ps you could totally layer the dresses with leggings/long sleeve t's :))