Monday, February 08, 2010

Chocolate Fountain Fun

So to celebrate Valentines this year, I ordered a chocolate fountain off the internet. The kids were SO excited when they came home from school and saw the box so I decided that we would test it out. With three kids it was more of a chocolate explosion than a fountain. We had chocolate drips everywhere... and the clean up was a bit much for Kevin but we had a blast "trying it out."
And if you are wondering why Brielle has a dress and crown ... it's because Brielle ALWAYS has a dress on and usually a crown, and church shoes. I get her dressed, she picks out some dress that I put on top and then she always asks "where my bown (crown), wheres my shoes." It's become so common that I don't even notice the dresses anymore- I'm only reminded by pictures like this or the when people at the grocery store comment on what a pretty princess she is.

6 comments:

Grandma Eilie said...

Once a princess - always a princess! The chocolate face is a nice touch!

SOFTLEY FAMILY said...

That looks super FUN for the KIDS! You are a good mom to do it, all the while knowing what a mess it could (WILL) be!

Mikelle said...

Looks fun and yummy. Mikaila was/is the same with the princess garb...always has it on. It's kinda fun!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh fun! I love chocolate fountains...yum!

Jessica said...

sophie is just like brielle. i don't even try to dress her in what i want anymore. sophie's current favorite shoes are red and sparkly shoes that were hand-me-downs from grace from her cousin. they've gotten a lot of use!

that chocolate fountain looks awesome, although i think scott would feel the same way as kevin!

vegetablestastegood said...

Brielle is just getting ready for her Disney World job as one of the princesses.