Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Swine Flu Strikes

The swine flu is sweeping through this town and it seems like everyone is getting it. Yesterday I suspected Brayden had it and so I took him to the doctor where she confirmed it and equipped him and the girls with some tamiflu. That medicine worked wonders because today Brayden woke up fever free. He was beyond miserable yesterday but today he seems to have made a miraculous recovery. We are crossing our fingers that he will be the only afflicted from our family... we shall see.
The doctor gave us masks to wear, or I guess she just gave Brayden masks but somehow we all ended up having quite a fun time with the masks.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm SO sorry! I'm glad you were able to get the Tamiflu. I've heard not all doctors are willing to give it. I hope you stay healthy. You are the first people I've heard of in the ward to get it. I'm sure it is only a matter of time. . .

Grandma Eilie said...

Better now than later!

Fellars Family said...

Here is to a fast and speedy recovery and that no one else gets sick!