Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Wicked Mothers Day

I had a wonderful mothers day this year. Kevin bought me tickets to go see "Wicked" which he had to give me the day before because the show was that night. So we made a date night out of it thanks to our Oma and Opa who babysat for us.
And as I mentioned in my last post, we bought a new camera (thanks for the recommendation Julie). It's nothing super fancy but Kevin wants it to be our goal to take more pictures--- so bear with me here....

We ate at Stokes in Old Market. They have the best chicken enchildas. And then we wandered over to "Ted and Wally's" for some of the best ice cream you'll ever eat. It's truly one of Omaha's greatest treasures.


And then we were off to the show. It was really a lot of fun- such a great Musical. We both loved it.-- What can I say but that it was just "wicked"


And because I can't hang on to these treasured mother's day gifts for ever- I have taken a picture so I can remember them forever. Here's my show of Mother's day gifts from Kevin and the kids. That paper flower on the right is what Brielle "made" in Nursery. Its tracings of her hands and feet- what a cute idea that is.

3 comments:

Grandma Eilie said...

Kids gifts are awesome - straight from their dear little hearts.

jlthomas said...

That flower idea is so cute, I'm going to have to copy that someday! We too saw Wicked for my birthday the night before you guys did and we loved it too! Thanks for the restaurant tips we don't know Omaha's best kept secrets!

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

Cute haircut & glasses!