Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kevin goes to London (for work) and doesn't take a single picture with him in it...

So, as my title said, Kevin went to London for work two weeks ago (sorry I am playing blog catch up today) and while it was pretty much an all work all day trip (and by work, I mean visiting different grocery stores and interviewing people in their homes about their various cooking, shopping and eating habits), there isn't much to blog about. However, this is sort of our family journal so I thought the trip was worth mentioning. Since he didn't get to do the touristy stuff, most of his pictures are of his airplane seat (first class which was apparently quite the shizzle), his hotel room (also very lovely), and food (mostly for work purposes) Here are a few pictures- if you are particularly observant you might even get to see Kevin's feet...





And while Kevin was off seeing the world, I had a busy week with houseguests (the Owens while they were house hunting), cake class, a wedding cake and of course three fabulously busy children. Never a dull moment- that is for sure! I should note here that Kevin actually didn't want to go and contrary to what I might lead you to believe his various travels are really a lot of work and not a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Grandma Eilie said...

Nice digs Kevin! Someday maybe I will fly in style.

Anonymous said...

Okay Melissa, I LOVE your cakes! Where do you get your recipe for your cupcakes? I am dying to make a fantastic yummy cute cupcake. Busy lady you are!!