Saturday, October 04, 2008

Snapshots

Here are a few of the pictures I took this week...This was the first time I had ever seen Brielle pull herself to standing- although technically I didnt see it- just opened up the pantry and there she was- standing! I guess she just needed the right motivation and well pudding cups are really her favorite thing- not just to eat but to carry around wherever she goes.
Brayden is very in to arts and crafts at the moment. He got the idea to create a police costume and voila- there you have it- complete with baton, pepper spray, and a gun, of course. My favorite part is the hat.

And here are the girls sharing a slurpee. What a lucky baby!

2 comments:

Grandma Eilie said...

Those are some cute and creative kids and I love them all!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Wow, Brielle is growing up so much! Such a cutie.