Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Makenna is funny

With Brayden off to school, I find Makenna and I spending a lot more time together, and here are a few of the funny things she has said just today...

"Mom I was just watching Barney and they sang I love you, you love me, and I just really need a hug"

Later, after explaining to her that I didnt like her to use the word "butt" she asked
"What should I say, should I say my booty?"

And since Brayden has been off to school Makenna has a created an imaginary friend whom she has affectionately named "Makenny"

6 comments:

Mikelle said...

Too cute...we miss Mckenna alot!

Tkent said...

i love to read the funny things kids say...so cute :)

Unknown said...

haha oh that kenna is so cute. where did she hear booty? probably from you...

Alysha Sladek said...

so cute. i like booty... that's hilarious!

Becky J. said...

"Out of the mouth of babes" material right there! That is hilarious stuff! I love what kids think of.

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

At least her imaginary friend has a cute name. My two "friends" were named Darn-darn & Kark. Even those are better than the name of my (real) friends' imaginary friend. Hers was named Weenus.

:)