Monday, August 04, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I usually avoid these tag type "things" because really I am just not one of those people that has all these fascinating secret things about them. Really with me, what you see is what you get. BUT, in an effort to not ruin the game I will participate and even try to make this interesting (emphasis on the word "try").

3 Joys
1. the obvious - Kevin, Brayden, Makenna, Brielle
2. the obscure- recently on my mind a lot- Edward, Bella, Jacob, Rosalie, Alice, Carlisle, Charlie- yeah yeah you get the picture- and if you don't- you don't want to hear about it.
3. Gardening- I am a novice in a big way but still it brings me joy- which is good because it certainly isn't bringing me any fruits or vegetables :(

3 Fears
1. natural disasters
2.the second coming (you know- the scary part of it)
3.being buried alive (its true- I have already made Kevin promise to bury me with a cell phone- and I am not joking)


3 Goals
1. Spend less money
2. Eat less junk
3. Waste less time (oops, does this count?)

3 Obsessions
1. THIS - blogging, email, facebook, internet, all of it!
2. Twilight series (at least until I finish book number 4- which reminds me- why am I not reading right now- oh yeah, because of obsession number 1)
3. M&M's

3 Facts About Me
1. Never been stung by a bee
2. Have citizenship in both Canada and the USA
3. Have been rear ended three times (and paid for my first car with the settlements)

I tag Julie, Jen, Anne, Kimber, and Patti AND ANYONE ELSE READING THIS (yeah yeah I know if I dont mention your name its a lost cause but still really you should do it)

1 comment:

Tkent said...

thanks for playing along-- that was fun to learn more about you :)