Sunday, August 17, 2008

Frustrating but funny

This afternoon we had an extensive talk with Brayden about stranger danger and all that stuff since school starts this week, and I am awfully afraid of sending him alone out in to this big scary world. At the end of it all, in an effort to recap, I asked him-

"So if someone asks you if you want some candy or a puppy, are you going to go with them?"

and he replied:

"No" (hooray- its the right answer, but then he goes on to explain...)

"because I don't think I am old enough for a pet and I am trying to take a break from candy"

3 comments:

Mikelle said...

Kids say the funniest things....that is cute.

Alysha Sladek said...

hahahhaha that's hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Okay that is soooo funny. He is smart enough to realize that he can't have a pet and is taking a break from candy. Silly stranger what were they thinking?!?
SARAH TEARE