Friday, June 27, 2008

New friends, new looks, new pets

Makenna has a made friends with a girl in our neighborhood who is 5 who also has an older sister. Needless to say when she goes over to their house to play she gets exposed to a few new things which we haven't quite come across yet at our house...
exhibit A:It's okay to be frightened by this, I know I am. :)
Of course I should mention that we do love all our new neighbors who seem to be great people and great friends for our kids!

As for new pets...
We have found numerous of these cute little frogs hiding amidst our grass. The kids kept one overnight in a watering can (which I did not know about) and needless to say it didn't survive the night. I guess they will just have to be our pets that stay in the grass- which of course is fine by me!

3 comments:

Norlund Clan said...

I love the makeup. Aurora has a makeup kit that she loves to play with.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love putting make-up on little girls. Her friend's sister did a fabulous job.
Oh and the frogs.... I love frogs!! Those are probably the tiniest frogs I have ever seen.
SARAH TEARE

Julie G said...

Great choice in pet. They seem very low maintenance.