Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Top of the World"


In commemoration of our last Saturday here in Provo and to complete Brayden's indoctrination as a true blue BYU fan, Kevin took Brayden on his first hike up to the "Y". It took them only 45 minutes to get to the top and they loved every minute of it! Brayden enthusiastically called it the "top of the world" and from the top of the "Y" he phoned his Oma and Opa and his Grandma and Grandpa to celebrate his accomplishment. Kevin was very proud of him and hopes that he has thoroughly brainwashed Brayden to be a Cougar fan for life! :-)

Here are a few pics of the taken with Kevin's cell phone (hence the poor quality and shadows...)

7 comments:

Jessica said...

what a great idea! ethan would LOVE to hike the Y, too. i'll have to convince scott to take him before we're gone for good.

we're going to miss y'all! have fun on your vacation, and good luck with the move!!

Steve said...

Brayden, thanks for the call from the "top of the world". It made my day. Can't wait to see you, hope you are ready to shovel some horse "stuff"!! You can work while Makenna & I go fishing with Xena & Murphy (jk). See you soon.
Opa

Clemstock said...

Love the first picture of Brayden climbing. He looks so cute!

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

I miss you guys already! I just sat down to catch up on your blog. The wedding cake is in the oven as we speak--or I should say as I type--and everyone else is at the Bean Museum. I hope you're having a great time. The family pictures are beautiful, and Congraduations to all of us!!! :) Love you guys, Kimber

Julie G said...

Awesome. I love this new look of the blog. You have to tell me how you did it!

E-ca said...

I hate to say it but those shades are killer! Not sure if I mean that in a good way or a bad way... lol... I hope you guys are having a great visit with Uncle Steve and Aunt Marion! I am so glad we were able to see you guys before you left- swimming in the cold weather and all! Love you guys and hopefully I will make it out there to visit you guys soon!
Erica

Anne-Elizabeth said...

Hey guys, hope you are doing well. The kids keep asking to play with Brayden and Kenna until we remind them you aren't here. What are you guys up to?
-anne