Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day Everybody!

There was an explosion of Valentines fun at our house this morning. I love my hubby and kids so so much. What a fun holiday!
This is the cake I made Kevin for Valentines. He requested a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake a while back but I turned him down- saying that those are not the kind of cakes I am currently into making-- but for Valentines day I decided to make an exception. Now anyone in the area who sees this post is so welcome to drop on by for a slice- we have LOTS to share!

10 comments:

Ashlee Marie said...

OHHHH, I wish I lived in the area, that looks great!

Brian Williams said...

I will be down in the Utah area around the middle of March. Mind hoarding a piece away for your friend until then?...Happy Valentines Day from the Williams!

Jessica said...

that looks so good!! possibly my two favorite treats. i loved your last post about the dust buster. it must be a firstborn thing or something, because ethan's favorite thing to do is vacuum, and if we ever got a dustbuster, i don't think i'd ever get a turn to use it!

Tenay Jo said...

YUM YUM! That looks so good. If you ever want to share the recipe, I would love it. My absolute favorite cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory is the Peanut Butter one. yum yum.

Unknown said...

This is my new favorite dessert!

Phil Matkin said...

Very impressive Valentines Day showing!

Ames said...

Two vases of flowers!!! You lucky girl.

Julie G said...

looks soooo good!

Clemstock said...

That cake looks AWESOME!!!!

Kimber & Jeremy! said...

I'm looking for last night's cake on your blog, oh wait, I just saw "Experiments in Cake Decorating" . . . I'm off to check it out. See you tonight! :)
Love, K