Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Makenna Goes To Preschool...and other news

Today is yet another big day in our family's history. Makenna started preschool this morning. She has been role playing in preparation for this event all week and Brayden has gotten her quite pumped up with all he says about it. I was surprised that when I dropped her off she wasnt even hesitant to say good bye. I'm happy for her and I hope she has a great time! Oh and notice the heels she chose to wear. I couldnt talk her out of it!
Saturday was also a big day. We set out to go to the big BYU football- the first game of the season- and a winning game too, which makes it a lot more fun. We went early to get a good parking spot and enjoyed a picnic lunch out on the lawn of the Marriott center. So I guess you could say this was us tailgating. It was a lot of fun! Go Cougars!

Here's our little cheerleader- isn't she precious. It was a hot hot day and the kids were troopers to endure the heat. I think they had a good time- Brayden's face in the picture below is just a pose- not the way he truly felt!

This rainbow appeared Sunday night and Kevin got this great shot- no second coming yet!

4 comments:

Brian Williams said...

It was great to see all of you this past weekend. I agree that a football win makes it all more fun, but regardless, being at Lavell Edwards Stadium with family and friends for a season opener is always a good time.

It's hard to believe your kids are both in school now!

Jessica said...

wow, that rainbow shot is amazing! i love makenna's byu cheerleading outfit. it is so cute. i can't believe what troopers your kids were at the game. it was soooo hot. i don't think my kids would have lasted until halftime!

Julie G said...

Cute Pictures! Yeah for preschool! Lucas starts next week too!

Thanks for all your comments on Jonahs pics. I love comments! By the way my camera is a Canon EOS Rebel XTi 400D digital SLR. It's so fun!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Love the new blog topper! So great. And how do you know Brian Williams? He's cousins with a good friend (Katie Shaha Enniss) of mine.