Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday Morning



So somebody scored at the outlet mall this week but it wasnt me....
I hit the Hershey outlets this week and seeing as how none of the outlets sold maternity wear it was the kids who scored. They both got two new Sunday outfits (so stay tuned for next Sundays post). I got Brayden's shirt for 70% off at the gymboree outlet (LOVE!!! that place) and Makenna's dress was 50% off at Carters.
When the kids are asleep in bed and I look at their pictures they sure are adorable- I dont always feel that way when they are awake unfortunately, but I sure do love them- tears, tantrums and all!
I hope you all are having a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend!

6 comments:

Julie G said...

They both look very cute, but I must say that that is the CUTEST dress I have ever seen!!! I love it. Do they have my size? JK!

Julie G said...

Hey mis, I just noticed your ticker is almost half way there! Congrats. Boy the time is flying for me.

Jessica said...

you pretty much summed up my feelings exactly! i was just talking to my sister-in-law today about how sweet and cute they are when they're sleeping. and ethan wore the exact same shirt to church today! how funny is that? unfortunately i did not get it at the outlets, but at gymboree last spring for his easter outfit. they both look so cute. did you have your ultrasound yet?

Melissa said...

No, no ultrasound yet. I'm actually not that antsy about it- girl or boy- whatever. But when I finally get that ultrasound I will be sure to post!

KMDuff said...

Stephanie tagged me, and I'm passing it along to you! Please visit kmduff.blogspot.com for details!

Anonymous said...

the family tree is growing, I love it but have trouble keeping up on the b-dates. GGPA B