Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I am thankful for the Wii





Its probably a bad thing to be thankful for but yesterday we struggled to figure out what to do with ourselves (Hersheypark and the pool are closed) but luckily we had the Wii which kept Brayden as happy as can be. I dont feel as bad about it as TV, because Brayden works up quite a sweat playing the Wii- so at least its exercise! He's actually pretty good at it and apparently has inherited his dad's competetiveness- I dont know where he learned it but he's a pretty good trash talker- even when he is just playing against the computer. (ok, ok, maybe I know where he learned it)

4 comments:

Julie G said...

We spent Monday wishing we had a Wii. Some of us wanted to go bowling but mostly we just wanted to go Wii bowling, so we stayed home.
Youre new place looks so nice and new and clean!

Melissa said...

Its clean because we have no toys or stuff- that makes it easy!

Julie G said...

I didnt mean that your place isnt usually clean. I think the word I meant to use was fresh and open.

Melissa said...

oh I wasnt offended- just commenting on how I feel like we have no stuff.