Thursday, August 17, 2006

Our Favorite Ways of Getting into Trouble

Of course we love our children dearly but that doesnt neccesarily mean we love all that they do.Makenna's favorite way of getting into trouble is sneaking into the bathroom and playing with the water until she's soaking wet and so is the bathroom counter and floor. She just loves the water. Just last week we started "time outs" with her. She had her first one for hitting and I wish I had taken a picture of her pouty little face as she sat on the big green time out chair. Having watched Brayden suffer through many time-outs, she knew exactly what was going on and she seemed to hate the experience but feel proud of herself all at the same time.

Brayden's favorite way of getting into trouble can't really be captured with the camera. He just has quite a knack for being his loudest and most attention demanding self at all the wrong times. We know obviously why he does this but that doesnt mean he doesnt get in trouble for it.

Raising Kids is Just So Much FUN!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Melissa and Kevin, how is the painting coming?

Melissa said...

Amy,
Our walls are still white as white can be. I have lots of swatches but I am really nervous about it and indecisive. After I left your house I thought I would just do the same color you did but now I am thinking that because all my rooms are a lot smaller it might be too dark and close them in. I dont really know though. It's all quite overwhelming, but I am working on it.