Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Mommy Goes To Utah

As much as these little munchkins would love to tag along on my trip to Utah, this is one airplane ride I will be enjoying in peace. I can't wait. Kevin is taking a few days off work to watch the kids and he is really looking forward to his four days alone with them (yes there was a hint of sarcasm in that comment). Any prayers and phone calls offered on his behalf will be greatly appreciated I am sure. The purpose of this trip is to find a house, which is a hefty and somewhat stressful task. Hopefully there will be time to enjoy all the family, friends and food Provo has to offer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You probably already know this website. But utahrealestate.com was so helpful when we were looking for our house (we actually put an offer on our current house without even looking at it in person because they had such great info and pics on the site). Good luck with your trip Melissa! And good luck to Kevin!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been checking blogs lately, and I missed my chance to pray for Kevin, or give him a call. I hope he is still in one piece! How was your trip? I hope to see you when I am in Calgary on the 28th ish. Hugs!