Saturday, December 26, 2020

We had ourselves a Merry Little Christmas!



For Christmas Eve we started the day at Starwood Cafe with a great big breakfast.  Then we hit the bowling alley for some bowling fun.






That evening we had the Corbridges over for a Ham dinner and games and the traditional acting out of the nativity.

Then we opened our Christmas PJs before bed

It was the year of the Bucees pajamas.  They were a big hit.  I felt pretty proud of my pick.


Christmas morning... stockings first ;)

I had a very Mickey Christmas.  Brayden and Emmitt got me the mickey bars and that mickey shaped package contained Mickey pajama pants.  And Kevin got me the waffle maker I have been eyeing.





Everyone was spoiled and we had a lovely day.  Lots of food, games and presents.  We ended the day at the Petersons, enjoying some time together.





 

No comments: