Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Back to school!

For some reason this was a particularly tough year to send the kids back to school.  They are just so grown up and its a bit terrifying how fast its all happening.  They are such great kids though and the future is bright.  BUT sending another one to High School puts a pit in our stomachs.  Here's to another great year!
This is "pick up your schedule day"  I loved watching Brayden show Makenna around the school.  Hes such a great big brother!


Crazy Kids

Brayden is driving this year!  It was so hard to watch them drive away.  I'll miss our morning drives to school.

Since I didnt drive them to school I asked Brayden to take a picture of her first day of High School.  This is what I got.


Junior/ 11th Grade

Freshman/ 9th grade

5th Grade (last year of Elementary)

2nd Grade

Emmitt wanted a picture of Dallas on back to school day.  So here we are- Me and Dallas- the ones left behind ;)

No comments: