Monday, September 28, 2015

Makenna is 11!

We were all so excited for Makennas birthday.  Usually I say I cant believe my child is __ on their birthdays but this time I felt like Makenna certainly should be 11 by now.  She is wise and mature beyond her years, and becoming such a beautiful young woman inside and out!

On the morning of her birthday we enjoyed toaster strudel for breakfast and opened up her gifts.

She had the best reaction to her great big stuffed bear... (I think she liked it ;)
 Kevin and I joined her at lunch at school with Chick Fil A.  When she was home she excitedly recieved this edible arrangement sent by Oma and Opa.  Then she chose family dinner at Olive Garden.  For her birthday activity on the weekend, she hung out with best friend Emmie.  They went to eat at Panera then to play on the indoor surfing machine and finally to swim.

I think she had a fabulous birthday which this fabulous daughter of mine totally deserves.  Lots of love and birthday wishes Makenna. Love you!

No comments: