Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Happy Mothers Day to me

As always, I was spoiled on mothers day.  I wanted to photo document all my treasures here, since I cant keep them forever.

The first three pictures are from Emmitts preschool.  I was showered with gifts- a scrapbook, a tote bag, a muffin mix, a placemat, a card and they even sang us a special  mothers day song.  It was so sweet!



The flowers were filled out in primary.  I always love the kids answers.



And Emmitt was intent on buying me flowers.  He asked Kevin to take him to buy them.  Earlier in the week he said to me:  "mom, what I am getting you for mothers day is not a suprise- its flowers"
:)


And this was from Emmitts school.  I love that I am as special as candy.

And the day wouldnt be complete without chocolate- my personal favorite.

Thank you family!

No comments: