Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Room Makeover

So this is the first painting I have done in our house in the six years that we have lived here.  But after we switched Braydens old room into the girls new room, and took down a lot of posters and paint with them, a painting job became neccesary. Painting is sure not as easy as it looks.  It took me a lot longer than expected but in the end I am really happy with how it turned out.  I really struggled with color selection but after putting several samples on the wall I went with this "sprinkle" color because it was the girls first choice.  Brielle said she wanted it so that she could play mermaids and pretend to live in Elsas ice castle.  Well with those reasons I figured I couldn't go wrong.  Here's some pictures of the final product:
Color is hard to capture just right in pictures but you get the idea at least.

No comments: