Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Party 2011

We had a few friends from our ward over for a Valentines Couples Party - 11 couples to be exact. I did the same thing last year. It might be a tradition. Its fun to have something for me to plan during these dreary winter months. Here's a few pictures:This is the table where everyone was supposed to put their appetizer. Everyone was supposed to pick a love quote to inspire their dish. It added a bit of fun to the night (maybe just for me).
The only stressful part of the party was feeling like I needed to do a cake. I did one last year so I felt like I had to again but I forgot how much work a simple little cake can be. I still enjoy it but my energy and time just isnt quite there yet... post baby...
After eating some delicious food (I did two chocolate fountains one white, one dark on the bar but forgot to take a picture). Everyone else brought apps so we had some great eats!

No comments: