Saturday, March 09, 2013

A Visit from Grandma

We were all grateful when Grandma came to pay us a visit last week.  Its so nice for the kids to have time with her and Emmitt especially enjoyed her company- making her play endless puzzles and games of "super-grandma."  I'm sure she needed a vacation from her vacation when she got home but we sure loved to have her.




She came with the plan to help me cover my fireplace to make it less dangerous.  After much debate we decided that keeping a quilt on it all the time is probably our best option.  After we decided that we spent the rest of our time shopping for new pillows for my living room.  These are my new pillows.  I don't keep them all on the one couch.  That's just to get them all in one picture.

Thanks for the visit Mom!

1 comment:

grandma eilie said...

I had the best time! Thanks for having me. I luv u all! Can't wait for Disney!!!!