Sunday, October 28, 2012

Officially 2!

Emmitts TWO!  I cant believe it.  Its exciting but as I typed it, I have to say I teared up a little.  I feel like it was just yesterday (cheesey I know) I was posting his month by month baby updates.  Now he's joined the ranks of the "kids"- who are awesome by the way.  He is so much fun and cute as cute can be.  We just all adore him.  I'll miss my baby Emmitt but this toddler Emmitt will be great too Im sure ;)

So we celebrated his birthday a couple weeks back when grandparents were in town.  But to commemorate his actual special day, I made this "choo choo" cake.   Its not the most incredible masterpeice but I think its pretty dang cute for something I just whipped up this morning before church.  Emmitt loved it as he loves anything "choo choo" related.  He just wanted to stare at it all morning.  It was so cute.  Im almost sad we had to eat it.




And of course I had to include the messy face pictures...



Happy Birthday Emmitt!

No comments: