Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wild Child

Makenna got a purple highlight in her hair this week.  I am kind of in disbelief that Kevin and I agreed to it.  Our hairdresser neighbor-friend (Julie) did one in her daughters hair (Ally) and of course Makenna was "dying" to have hers done too (haha).  So Makenna went over to play and came back with purple hair.  In a few weeks it will fade and she will color the strand back to brown again.  
You should know, this picture is deceiving because I purposely parted it to show the purple.  Normally though, her part is on the other side and so the purple is much much more hard to see.  Its much more subtle than this.  Oddly enough though it is growing on me.  I might even admit its kinda cute.  And as always, her poor little sister is beside herself with envy.  Poor little Brielle.

1 comment:

jlthomas said...

This post cracked me up but I will not let Natalie see it! She is also "dying" to have some colored hair but I haven't caved yet. It looks good though!