Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

I love Thanksgiving weekend. Its time with family, good food, great company and the kick off to the Christmas season. So perfect!

This year we had my brother Scott, the Thomas' and the Owens over for our big feast. The food was delicious and the company was divine!

Kevin's Plate

Brayden and our pies (apple, pecan pumpkin, pumpkin cheesecake, turtle and lemon meringue)

The crowd (minus Scott and Kevin)

And we were lucky enough to also get to sing to Jacob whos birthday landed on Thanksgiving this year. Happy Birthday to Jacob... cha cha cha!

1 comment:

Emma and Dan said...

I loved reading about your organized guide to a fun road trip. Good job!
When I was a kid, we would drive to NYC every summer to visit my grandfather. My mom had a little switch in the front of the car. She would turn it to the "off" position when we were not allowed to talk and hand out Hershey's kisses if we stayed quiet for a deisgnated amount of time!