Wednesday, October 26, 2011

12 Months Old



So yes I am a couple days early but with the big birthday coming up this weekend I wanted to get this photo shoot out of the way. I am glad that this is the last "onesie with teddy" picture I am doing because this little sweetheart just doesn't want to stay still in the corner of the couch anymore. I am so sad to see him growing up yet so happy about it too. He is starting to take a step or two here and there which of course is very exciting. I just treasure everyday that I can still swoop him up and smother him with kisses or carry him on my hip and lay my cheek on the top of his head while his little hand pats my back. Those are my favorite mothering moments and those I know just don't last...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Can I just tell you how much I love how much you love being a mother. I hope I can enjoy it as much as you.

Ames said...

He is the cutest little thing! I have LOVED catching up on your blog. You have such a wonderful family.