Friday, September 16, 2011

Brielle's First Day of Preschool

Brielle goes to Preschool this year at Carriage Hill Elementary which is where Brayden attended first grade. Its run by the school district and provided with the intent to help kids who have "identified needs." Brielle was chosen to be a "peer model." The funny this is that so far her class only has 9 students and all of them are peer models. The teacher is Ms Sara but she had a baby right before school started so Ms Jill is the teacher now. Brielle loves going. It has been great. Most everyday she tells me a rundown of her day- in order of how everything happened and she includes the story and the snack. I am always very impressed with her memory. Yesterday though she made me laugh when she got in the car and I asked her what she did today she gave a big sigh and said "mom I'm too tired to tell you what I did today."




No comments: