Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to School



This morning Brayden and Makenna had their first day of school. Makenna is in 2nd grade with Mrs. Eller and Brayden is in 4th grade with Ms. Allen. Both of their teachers seem very nice and friendly (and both make Kevin and I feel really old). I think they will have a great year.

The previous weekend, I started what I hope will be a new tradition of back to school dates with each of the kids. I let them pick out a new school outfit and then we went out for ice cream. Makenna is wearing what she picked out. She is full of style that girl! What cute kids!

Brielle starts her preschool on Friday so I'll update you on that then :)

1 comment:

Emma and Dan said...

I'm so excited to have my "first day of school" post next year. :) I love seeing everyone's kids all dressed up in their new clothes and excited/nervous for a new school year. It makes me miss teaching (a little).

It looks like you guys had a great summer and lots of fun family time. I love the pic of all 4 kids in the post below and the one of the family that's in the header. :)