Thursday, July 21, 2011

Our Canada Trip July 2011

We just got back from a fabulous trip up North to spend some time with Family. We just love to see them and we wish it could happen more often. Here is a photo recap:

First task: Getting there. The kids did well on the flights. Emmitt was mostly a good traveler. He definitely preferred flying when he had his own seat :)

Calaway Park:


Big Hill Springs:


The kids did great on our hike. It was beautiful! Scott was my awesome helper to back pack Emmitt all the way to the top.
After our hike we had a picnic lunch and went wading through the stream. It was ice cold so the boys had great fun daring each other to go all the way under the water. There was sure a lot of screaming and laughing going on.



Julie's Splash Park:
All my pictures are of the babies. You can't blame me for loving this cuteness!

Mommy's Birthday:It was the perfect birthday present to be at home with my Family for my birthday. Grandma made me her famous homemade carrot cake. Kevin bought me 30 gorgeous roses, Julie and Jason hosted a yummy birthday breakfast and then Grandma treated me and Julie to a FABULOUS afternoon at the spa. Besides the fact that I turned 30 (yikes!) it was the best birthday ever!


Grandma's Park:

Emmitt LOVED the swing. He would just laugh and laugh and laugh. It was tear-jerking cuteness!

Grandma's House
:
Our Favorite Place for Chillaxin

And more little baby adorableness...




Cousins. The kids all just loved hanging out. They had so much fun and hopefully made some great memories. When it was all over it was heartbreaking to make them say goodbye. Hopefully its not goodbye though... hopefully its
"See you soon"

No comments: