Thursday, June 30, 2011

8 Months Old

It's time again for Emmitts monthly update. This kid is so stinkin cute and so adored by his family. The kids are constantly arguing about who gets to hold and play with him. He is a popular guy. He's also a very happy baby- pretty easy going and tolerant of his "fans." We just all love him to pieces. He eats baby food and baby snacks and a little bit of this and that. He already gets fed cookies and ice cream and whatever treat everyone else is eating. Sadly his first birthday cake will be nothing new to him :) As for sleep, he gets up still once a night- just too eat. I haven't made him tough it out yet... I guess I am getting soft in my old age (almost 30- eek). No teeth yet though he continues to drool like crazy and gnaw everything in sight. It took me 8 months of taking pictures in this same spot to realize the importance of real good light. Full sun in the afternoon with windows open sure makes these pictures look better. I wish I would have realized that 8 months ago.
Enjoy!

No comments: