Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spring Break

This year the kids had Spring Break really late. It was the third week in April and now that its over it feels like summer is just around the corner. We had cold and rainy weather but the kids and I had a great time together. I loved not making lunches and having lazy mornings. We kept busy with visits to the library, the childrens museum, jumpin jax and lots of playdates. Here are some random pictures from our week off.
This is from our movie watching party. The kids made their own "trail mix" with random pantry selections and then we watched "Tangled." I love that movie!

I bought this bouncer for Emmitt off craigslist cause this little boy just loves to jump. Its a hit. I'll have to post a video soon.

This is Emmitt at the Children's Museum. It was crazy busy the day we went.


And here are the older two kids on the velcro wall at Jumpin Jax. They had a great time and I was grateful that there was a kind dad there who was willing to throw them up there for me since I couldn't do it.

No comments: