Friday, March 04, 2011

Basketball...

Brayden's basketball team is really awesome this season. They usually school every team they play. Here are a couple of Brayden's recents shots... The first one is almost comical because of the number of shots they take before they get the rebound. This is not a unique occurence. I'd say they take on average of 4 or 5 shots every time before the ball goes in. I know I have counted up to 8.


Another humorous commentary on Brayden's basketball is that recently his enthusiasm over the game has dramatically increased. He even goes out to shoot hoops in the morning before school these days. I attribute it all to BYU basketball player Jimmer Fredette who is all the rage in this house and a certain youtube video which Brayden loves to watch as often as we allow. Click here to see it. He even told us that when he sings this song in his head while playing he always gets his shots but when he doesn't, he always misses. Gotta love him... (and by him I mean Brayden.. though we all love Jimmer too).
And my condolences to any reading this post who are pained right now even by the thought of BYU basketball. I am so sorry for your loss but the post had to be done :)

1 comment:

Grandma Eilie said...

nice playin'Brayden