Monday, February 28, 2011

Emmitt is Four Months Old Today

I love this little guy... Can you believe how big he is. Click here to see his one month photo. My how you have grown!

By way of update... Emmitt is great. He is a happy little boy and so smiley all the time. He gives his best laughs to his brother who still ADORES him. He still has no set routine during the day and he is still pretty unpredictable at night... but so am I... sometimes I have the gumption to let him cry and other times I just give in. He only eats once per night but he still likes to say hello to us a few more times than that. I'm not complaining though. He is just the most precious little guy and I just love having him around!

Four Month Check Up Stats
Emmitt had his check up on March 3 and weighs 15lbs 8oz which puts him in the 59th percentile. His curve on the growth chart has gone down but the doctor isn't concerned at all. He said Emmitt looks a lot bigger than his numbers indicate... and I must agree. He is 50th percentile for height too so he's proportions are perfect. Its still a bit different from my other babies who were always 90th percentilers at this point (I think).
Weight: 15lbs 8oz 59th percentile
Height: 25inches 50th percentile
Head Circumference: 41.4cm 25th percentile

1 comment:

Grandma Eilie said...

he is bigger than that bear now! what a cutie!