Friday, January 28, 2011

3 Months old

Well I know every mother thinks it but seriously I think Emmitt is the cutest baby ever (well at least in the top 4)! I need a new camera or some picture taking lessons or something because these pics don't do him justice. Here's the standard pose:




I am really loving the 3 month stage. He is doing so well and he is full of smiles. We all just love to talk to him and play with him- make him smile and make him laugh and smother him with kisses. Most nights now he only wakes up once to eat and then he goes right back to sleep. When he was a little more than 2 months, we moved him out of our room and into his crib in his own room at night. He really started to sleep a lot better with this transition. During the day he naps most happily on our couch. He still likes to be held when he's awake but I am able to finally get things done during his naps. He still dislikes his car seat but overall life with baby Emmitt is really really good. I wish I could freeze him at this age he is just so darn cute! Heres a couple other pictures from this month...

2 comments:

Ames said...

He is super cute!

Grandma Eilie said...

He is definitly in the top 10 of cute babies! Obviously I have 10 very cute grandchildren!