Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Superstars

Brayden had a superstar run at his football game on Saturday. I thought you might enjoy a clip.
Unfortunately it wasn't a touch down because he had his flag pulled right at the pylon... but I must say it could be debated...


And Makenna had a superstar moment this morning as she was chosen as Student of the Month. Her teacher praised her for helping others. We are so proud of her.
And not to be left out Brielle had a very non superstar moment last week. It was completely ironic because as I sat in the other room talking on the phone to my mom about how "I had hid all the finger nail polish from Brielle because even though so far she was really good at only putting it on her nails, if I didn't than it would inevitably end up on the wall or the floor or the couch." Apparently there was one more polish left out that I missed and while I chatted away, she found it and painted the wall. Totally ironic, I thought.

So the only clean up solution is to paint the wall and the leftover paint we found from the builder, was totally moldy- who knew paint went moldy? So how exactly do you go buy more paint to match a wall without a swatch.... any suggestions?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Look on the can of moldy paint--there may be a code for the pigment that was used in it. I would take the can to Lowes or Home Depot, they may know right where to look. Good luck! That crazy girl, good thing she's so cute! :-)

Grandma Eilie said...

sorry to keep you monopolized while the monkey business was happening!