Monday, May 10, 2010

Funnies

Here's a conversation Makenna and Aurora (her 5 year old cousin) had in the car this weekend.

Aurora: Do you have any imaginary princes? I do. He always wakes me up when I am falling asleep with his tv.

Makenna: I have two imaginary princes but I dont like them. They are always fighting- fighting and fighting about marrying me.

They then went on to talk about their imaginary puppies. The things they come up with- its just hilarious to me. So far it doesnt look like Makenna has any self esteem issues. That's a good thing.

While I am remembering, Brielle said something pretty funny yesterday in Sacrament meeting. She had escaped our pew and was twirling in the aisle. I was trying to coax her back telling her we can't dance right now- its church -we need to be reverent... and in reply, she dramatically said to me:
"But mom, It's my dream!"

Oh kids are so cute!

1 comment:

Darci said...

i LOVE the ages 2 & 3 for the cute things they say :) 4 year olds are cute too- but the crazy funny stuff comes out less frequently.