Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Funny Kid

When I got back from dropping the kids off at school, I found this note:In case you cant read it it says "Dear Mom, Can I have a phone please. When you don't pick us up in time at school I will call you. When I want to play with Bryan I will call him and I will call Carson. Please write back. Your son, Brayden."

-This is funny to me in so many ways. Mostly because he didnt just ask me- he must have thought he would have a better shot with a secretive written request.

And just for the record I am always there on time to pick him up... its just that theres a long line of cars to wait for, so to him it feels like I am not on time- but I am :)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

that is hilarious. i can totally see ethan writing a note like this to me. especially with the late comment -- unfortunately i AM a bit late picking him up sometimes because i have to get grace at preschool (which lets out at the same time) first and she's over at a different school.

that is so funny!

Heather said...

So funny! I have a feeling this is not the first time he will ask you for a phone in the years to come, but this will probably be the cutest! That letter is definitely a keeper!

Grandma Eilie said...

Brayden is so cute and clever! He maybe thought a cute note would melt your heart Mom! Did you write back with your answer?

jlthomas said...

Too funny! Natalie and Emma want phones as well, Natalie also wants walkie Talkies to talk to her best friend with who lives up the street. I didn't get a cell phone till we got married, she's going to have to wait. Brayden's a clever one!